How to install Windows 10 in VirtualBox – 2015.
In our previous tutorial, we installed Windows Server 2012 in VirtualBox.
This will be the first time I see/use Windows 10. Let’s see what we are in for.
Install Windows 10 in VirtualBox
- Launch VirtualBox.
- Click on Windows 10 and then click Start.
- Find the ISO you downloaded by clicking the folder icon.
- Click Start
- Windows 10 begins the installation process.
- Follow the instructions, you can pretty much choose the defaults.
- Windows 10 will begin it’s fairly quick installation process.
- I chose Use express settings so we can quickly get this thing up with default settings.
- When I got to the Sign into your Microsoft account, I used one of my hotmail accounts.
- Some more time passed while on the changing colors screen.
- You will finally be at the standard desktop screen. I am impressed of the overall look and feel, especially when it comes to the Start menu (no more full-screen Start screen).
Now you can have fun playing around with Windows 10 (currently Technical Preview)!
Question for you
Have you installed and played around with Windows 10 yet? Answer in the comments below!