Quick look and review of the Logitech Wireless Headset H800 with Bluetooth.
I use these things all the time when I’m on-call for my current job (IT for a hospital). When a Dr. or a Nurse calls me in the middle of the night and I have to remote into their computer to fix something, it’s nice not having to hold my cell phone or deal with wires and/or ear buds falling out of my ears while resolving an issue.
Some people complain that it doesn’t have enough bass and I would have to agree. But on that same note, I would suggest that this headset’s main focus isn’t for superb audio quality, rather a tool to help be more productive while on the phone and/or listening to something from your computer without dealing with cables.
Order one of these Logitech H800 headsets here.
Logitech Wireless Headset H800 with Bluetooth
- Easily connect and switch between devices like your computer, tablet, and smartphone.
- Full set of on-ear controls allow you to adjust the volume, switch tracks, mute the microphone, answer calls, and switch between devices. (depending on the smartphone and tablet. Windows users might need to install additional software from Logitech to improve music control).
- Built-in equalizer to to optimize your sound whether you’re chatting or listening to music.
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise while chatting online or making calls with your cell phone.
- Flexible, rotating boom for your microphone so you can position it where you want, and then rotate it up to hide it when not using it.
- Roam up to 40 ft. from your computer while using the tiny USB nano receiver.
- Pair it with your smartphone or tablet using bluetooth. (only one bluetooth device at a time).
- Six hour rechargeable battery. If it gets low while using it, you can plug it in to a USB port and charge it while
- continuing to use it.
- Fold-and-go design to easily fold up for portability.
- Nano receiver
- USB recharging cable
- User documentation
How to pair the H800 headset with a Bluetooth device
To pair your wireless headset with a Bluetooth device:
- Set the slider switch to the Bluetooth icon.
- Slide the track switch to “Next” and hold, and press and hold the “Volume up” button at the same time, until the link LED indicator blinks rapidly.NOTE: For initial Bluetooth setup, your headset will automatically be in pairing mode.
- Make sure Bluetooth is active on your device and then select “H800 Logitech Headset” in the Bluetooth devices list (see your Bluetooth device’s documentation for more help).
Once the connection has been established, the link LED indicator should turn solid green.