Ergonomic gaming mouse by Mionix. Introducing the Mionix Naos 7000.
I definitely don’t consider myself to be a gamer, but if I did, this would be one mouse I would take a look at. Perhaps many years ago, when I was heavily into first person shooter games (RTCW – Return to Castle Wolfenstein), I would have picked one of these ergonomic Mionix Naos 7000 mice up to try. Since then, I have pretty much given up on gaming, so today is a different story.
Buy one HERE.
Images and specs provided by Mionix’s website
- 32bit ARM processor 32mhz
- Ergonomic, right-handed gaming mouse.
- Soft touch rubber coating
- 7 fully programmable buttons
- 3 steps in-game DPI adjustment
- 2 integrated LEDs in 2 colour zones
- Up to 16.8 Million LED colour options
- Color shift, Solid, Blinking, Pulsating and Breathing effects
- 128 kb built-in memory
- Large PTFE mouse feet
- Gold Plated, Full speed USB 2.0 connection with Plug and Play
- Cable 2m long braided cable
- ADNS – 3310 gaming grade IR-LED optical sensor
- Up to 7000DPI
- MAX tracking speed of at least 5.45m/sec (215 IPS)
- No positive or negative hardware acceleration
- Adjustable Lift Off Distance
- Up to 5 Profiles saved to the in-built memory
- Adjustable X / Y Axis
- Adjustable Polling Rate
- Live record macro manager
- Up to 16.8 million color LED options
- Customize RGB manger
- Pulsating, Blinking and Breathing LED effects
- Color Shift lighting mode
- Angle Snapping adjustable in 15 steps
- Angle Tuning adjustable from -30 to 30 degrees
- LOD Calibration tool
- S.Q.A.T™ – Surface Quality Analyzer Tool