Looking to stream media over wifi easily? Maybe you want to share music, pictures, videos, documents, and more to 5 people who have mobile devices without having to plug any of the devices in.
We are going to take a quick look at the RAVPower External Wireless Mobile File Transfer WiFi Disk & 3000mAh Power Bank for Tablet PC & Smartphones.
RAVPower WIFI Disk Power Bank
What can this device do?
- Enables you to read the data on SD card or USB External HDD/SDD by your iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, tablet, or computer with Wi-Fi connectivity (802.11 b/g/n).
- Two-way data transmission between RP-WD01 your iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, tablet, or computer with Wi-Fi connectivity (802.11 b/g/n).
- Available iOS and Android mobile App with search utility function to find and locate specific data file
- Emergency backup battery for emergency charging. At least a full charge to the battery life of most mobile phones.
- Supplies the power needed for itself while used as a Wi-Fi SD Card / USB External HDD Reader
- 3000mAh Power Bank / External battery Charger
- Bypasses your Internet access to your existing Wi-Fi router, so you may access any data in the SD or HDD while surfing the Internet simultaneously.
- Allows a maximum of five connections at the same time for data sharing, or connecting to the internet service.
*Model : RP-WD01
* CPU Model: Ralink RT5350
* Frequency: 2.4 GHz
* Speed: 72 Mbps at 20 MHz / 150 Mbps at 40 MHz
* Battery Capacity: 3000 mAh
* Battery Max Input: 1.5A (support 0.5A, 0.8A, and 1.5A)
* Battery Output: 1A
* SD Card Read/Write * 2W
* Power Consumption: Stand-by (HDD sleep Mode) 1.5W
* USB Interface: Micro USB 2.0 for data transfer and charging
* Dimensions: 4.65″ x 3.11″ x 0.55″
* Weight: 4.23 oz.
* Working Temperature: 5-35°C
* Storage Temperature: 0-60°C
* Certification: CE/FCC