How to stabilize video from a camera (GoPro)?
Planning on using this Roxant ROX-1A Video Camera Stabilizer with the GoPro. Mainly going to use the GoPro as b-roll and the DSLR for the main part of the wedding.
Are you in the market for a video camera stabilizer that is affordable? Here you go!
Shot some video this afternoon of one of our dogs jumping into a pool.
Roxant Video Camera Stabilizer
- Shoot like a pro with this super-solid, “shake-free” design.
- Roxant’s superior design and construction provide “pro style” stabilization with less motion and shake compared to other handheld stabilizers.
- Comfort grip handle, 3 separate counter-weights, for precise adjustments.
- Shoot smooth motion shots in tight spaces, on stairs, through crowds, in cars, walking/running/skating etc.
- Great for indie film makers looking to move their films to the next level!
How much is it?
Currently, it’s $59.95 on Amazon